Granite Countertop RenewalLet Elite Green Team Chem-Dry clean, seal, and polish your granite countertops today!
Granite Renewal Treatment
Did you know that granite will start to lose some of its luster and shine over time from daily use. Typically, a sealant is applied after the countertops are installed. Over time, the sealant starts to wear thin, allowing liquids to seep into the granite’s surface.
While there are many do-it-yourself products on the market, these products contain abrasive ingredients that can damage the granite, making the finish appear dull. Regular maintenance, cleaning and sealing your countertops isn’t something that should be overlooked. That’s why Elite Green Team Chem-Dry offers a specialized treatment to help your granite surfaces look new again.
Improve Your Home’s Health
Our granite countertop renewal process works by penetrating deep inside granite’s porous surface to:
- remove germ-spreading bacteria
- eliminate dirt and grime
After the deep clean, we apply a sealant to the surface. This aids in keeping bacteria away and in restoring the shine of your countertops. Our technicians use green certified cleaning solutions and powerful deep-cleaning equipment to safely remove the dirt and build-up.
Clean, Protect, and Seal Granite Surfaces
Our certified Chem-Dry technician will take the time to complete a thorough granite countertop renewal service, typically in four steps:
1. Clean & Scrub. Chem-Dry’s proprietary Granite Countertop Cleaning Solution will remove built-up germs, dirt, and grime from your countertops without abrasive scrubbing that can damage the surface. And because our solution is non-toxic, you can be sure your family is safe and your home will be cleaner and healthier when we’re done.
2. Remove Residues. Once we’ve cleaned the surface, we’ll remove any residues from the granite countertop with our Granite Countertop Residue Remover.
3. Seal. In the next phase, we apply a small amount of our Granite Countertop Sealer. Our sealer will dry in 3-5 minutes, not hours. The sealer penetrates the granite surface leaving you with a powerful layer of protection for your countertops.
4. Polish. Our final phase is the polish. We use our proprietary Granite Polish that will leave your countertops refreshed and revitalized, with a bright, beautiful shine that you’ll enjoy for months and years to come.
Granite countertops are an investment and a beautiful accent to any home, whether it’s in the kitchen, bathroom, family room or even outdoors. While it’s important to keep these surfaces clean, it can be a challenge. You can trust Elite Green Team Chem-Dry to do the hard work for you – providing a deep granite cleaning and renewal and leaving you with revitalized granite counters and a healthier home. Call today for a free granite renewal price quote!
Tested And Proven Results
Our granite countertop renewal treatment will help you to fall in love with your granite countertops all over again. We’ve tested the effectiveness of our Granite Renewal Process in multiple homes and have compiled important data to help us create the most effective formula. Through experimentation, we found that our Granite Countertop Renewal process, in conjunction with a sanitizer, removes an average of 98.4% of bacteria from granite countertops.
Serving Galveston, Harris, Fort Bend and Brazoria Counties, Texas, including Houston, Pearland, Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte, Alvin, Dickinson, Friendswood, Kemah, League City, Seabrook, and the surrounding areas.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm