Granite Countertop RenewalLet Elite Green Team Chem-Dry clean, seal, and polish your granite countertops today!
Granite Cleaning & Sealing
After a while, granite can lose its luster and shine. A sealant is usually applied when granite countertops are installed but daily wear and teat can cause the sealant to wear thin, allowing liquids and other contaminants to seep into the granite’s surface.
There are many do-it-yourself products on the market but these often contain abrasive ingredients that will damage and dull the look of granite. Regular maintenance, cleaning, and sealing is an essential part of keeping your granite countertops looking their best!
Elite Green Team Chem-Dry offers specialized granite renewal services to help revitalize and preserve the look of your countertops.
Tested And Proven Results
Our granite countertop renewal treatment will help you to fall in love with your granite countertops all over again. We’ve tested the effectiveness of our process in multiple homes and have compiled important data to help us create the most effective formula. Through experimentation, we found that our granite countertop renewal process, in conjunction with a sanitizer, removes an average of 98.4% of bacteria from granite countertops.
For granite cleaning you can trust, call Elite Green Team Chem-Dry!
Improve Your Home’s Health
Our granite countertop renewal process works by penetrating deep inside granite’s porous surface to:
- remove germ-spreading bacteria
- eliminate dirt and grime
After the deep clean, we apply a sealant to the surface. This aids in keeping bacteria away and in restoring the shine of your countertops. Our technicians use green certified cleaning solutions and powerful deep-cleaning equipment to safely remove the dirt and build-up.
Clean, Protect, and Seal Granite Surfaces
Our certified Chem-Dry technician will take the time to complete a thorough granite countertop renewal service, typically in four steps:
1. Clean & Scrub. Chem-Dry’s proprietary granite countertop cleaning solution will remove built-up germs, dirt, and grime from your countertops without abrasive scrubbing that can damage the surface. And because our solution is non-toxic, you can be sure your family is safe and your home will be cleaner and healthier when we’re done.
2. Remove Residues. Once we’ve cleaned the surface, we’ll remove any residues from the granite countertop with our granite countertop residue remover.
3. Seal. In the next phase, we apply a small amount of our granite countertop sealer. Our sealer will dry in 3-5 minutes, not hours. The sealer penetrates the granite surface leaving you with a powerful layer of protection for your countertops.
4. Polish. Last, but not least, we use our proprietary granite polish that will leave your countertops refreshed and revitalized, with a bright, beautiful shine that you’ll enjoy for months and years to come.
Granite countertops are an investment and a beautiful accent to any home, whether it’s in the kitchen, bathroom, family room, or even outdoors. While it’s important to keep these surfaces clean, it can be a challenge. You can trust Elite Green Team Chem-Dry to do the hard work for you – providing a deep granite cleaning and renewal and leaving you with revitalized granite counters and a healthier home. Call today for a free granite renewal price quote!
Serving Galveston, Harris, Fort Bend and Brazoria Counties, Texas, including: Friendswood, Houston, Pearland, Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte, Alvin, Dickinson, Kemah, League City, Seabrook, and the surrounding areas.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
*Based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6. Hard non-porous surfaces including sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated. Bacteria and viruses tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli. Our sanitizers associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6 have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.